Due to recent closures at the Civic-County building, our monthly board meeting originally scheduled for April 8, 2020 will be cancelled.
In light of recent news regarding the novel coronavirus COVID-19, the Land Bank is also requesting office visits by appointment only beginning on March 17, 2020. We will continue to comply with recommendations from local health officials and monitor national updates. We are prioritizing prevention strategies in our office and asking visitors and staff to stay home if they think they may be sick or exposed to any COVID-19 cases.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at (402) 800-1240 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, please be sure to follow us on Facebook for the most up-to-date information on office closures and event cancellations.
The Land Bank is committed to strengthening neighbor resilience during this unprecedented time. In addition to national recommendations provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), please see the local resources below for community support opportunities and updates.
- NOISE’s Community Response to COVID-19: Comprehensive COVID-19 information and resources updated regularly
- City of Omaha’s Coronavirus COVID-19 Information: Health hotlines, City of Omaha event updates and community news
- NONA – North Omaha Neighborhood Alliance Facebook Group: Neighborhood updates and information on available food and household resources
- SONA – South Omaha Neighborhood Alliance Facebook Group: Neighborhood updates and community resources
- Greater Omaha Chamber: Resources for small businesses and specific professionals
- COVID-19 Response Fund: Collecting donations to expand local nonprofit organizations’ ability to provide food support, healthcare, emergency housing, emergency financial assistance and senior care during this unprecedented time